online payment system (SIMS Pay)
Kingsway Primary School uses SIMS Pay (previously known as SIMS Agora) for taking online payments from parents/carers. SIMS Pay is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payments are secure and use the highest level of card security.
The benefits of using SIMS Pay are:
- you can see a record of meals taken by your child and pre-order these in advance (by midnight on Sunday for the following week)
- you can view any information regarding trips and give consent for your child to attend online
- you can pay for reading folders, PE bags and sunhats
- you can book places for and pay for Breakfast Club
- any residential trips can be paid for by instalment and you can see at a glance how much has been paid and the balance remaining
- you will receive an automatic alert when the school meal balance needs topping up or when a new item (such as trip) is available to pay for
This system is very easy to use. All the school office needs is your email address. If you have not yet registered then please contact the office with your email details and we'll set you up with an account.
If you are having any difficulties accessing or using your account then please contact the school office who will be happy to help.
Please be aware that whilst we are currently continuing to take cash payments, from September 2019 all payments will need to be made online.
You can access your SIMS Pay account from here.